Who's OnlineWe have 3 guests online
Prayer Request & Praise Report
There are intercessors praying around the world for you...
"We believe God for miracles."
Share with others the good things that God has done for you. We are over come by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony...
Share your Testimony!
Be on the lookout for more praise reports as we testify to the greatness of the God of miracles!
Who are we?
We are a purpose-driven people motivated who seek to discover, mature and execute our individual passions and assignments to support our corporate mandate to Kingdom-ize the world.
A ministry of divine purpose, restoration, healing and empowerment; impacting the lives of people coming from all walks of life and back-grounds; a multi-national ministry intentionally crossing denominational barriers with the needs of people in its vision, declaring a message of hope, repentance, forgiveness and love. Partner with us as we touch lives of all ages.
Bishop's Points of Power
"Who's Filling the Gaps?"
* Not everyone can fill the gap. There is a prerequisite to being a leader.
* On your way to doing what is right, you're gonna make some mistakes in your life.
* Anyone who is going to be a leader in this hour has to have been living among us.
* The safest leader is one that has been watching another leader make mistakes (some good choices and some bad choices).
* Stop asking God to bless something you have concocted, wait on God!
* Sometimes in the nothing (in your wait) is the answer. God doesn't say yes, and He doesn't say no, He says nothing which means to wait!
* Sometimes what you want may not be what God wants for you.
* Ask God to show you what He wants you to have. Pray!
* Prayer is applicable to every area of your life.
* The Lord's opinion out weighs everyone's opinion.
* When you don't understand what to pray, pray God's Will be done.
* Learn to shut you're spirit and emotions down and WAIT ON THE LORD!
* Ask God to order your steps.
* Begin prayer with praise.
* Prayer is not a "laundry list" of your needs.
* Prayer is saying to God, "I don't want anyone's opinion about this matter except yours."
* You will accomplish more after prayer than you would without praying at all.
* You cannot shift what God is not shifting.
* The more mature you are in God, the less mistakes you ought to be making.
* Stop using the Holy Spirit to vacuum up your dirt.
* Don't make anymore fatal mistakes, learn to wait on God.
* The Holy Spirit will warn, lead and teach you things you do not know.
* God does not need actors, He will speak to you himself.
* Prayer is God's tool to get you to know Him.
International Holy Convocation